About the Client
Tulsa Community College is a public community college in Tulsa, Oklahoma. It was founded in 1970 and is the largest two-year college in Oklahoma. It serves approximately 25,000 students per semester in credit and continuing education classes. With knowledgeable faculty teaching in state-of-the art facilities on four campuses, programs for students at every stage of life, robust online learning opportunities, and a commitment to affordable excellence, we’re equipped to guide you to personal and professional success. TCC consists of four campuses and a conference center situated throughout the Tulsa metropolitan area with an annual budget of approximately $112 million.
Tulsa Community College was looking for an IT firm to provide enterprise system authentication and directory services that should be within their annual budget.
As part of this collaboration, OculusIT empowering Tulsa Community College with its identity solutions including Identity Provider, Single Sign-On, Password Manager with MFA and Adaptive Authentication via a technology partner, QuickLaunch.
- The Identity Provider helps Tulsa Community College to implement and maintain a trusted and secure identity management Cloud solution. With Single Sign-On (SSO), the users (students, staff and faculty) are able to login to multiple applications, with a single set of credentials, transforming the end user experience and also boosting user productivity.
- Password Manager with MFA allows users to reset passwords, without IT help desk intervention, using multiple factors of authentication (SMS, Email, Security Questions). This will reduce the number of password reset requests going through IT help desk, boost the draining productivity of help desk staff and users, reduce password reset costs, and improve user experience.
- Adaptive Authentication will detect high risk logins and trigger multi factor authentication based on deviations in user behavior (network, location, browser, device, etc.), thereby preventing unauthorized access.
- Breakthrough in managing digital identities
- Helped the college with a reduce help desk call volumes
- Enhanced institutional security and transform the end user login experience.