Chatbot & Voicebot:
Triggering Bot Innovation in Higher Education Landscape
OculusIT AI Bot
Our AI-enabled bot provides the end-users immediate access to 24/7 support anytime, anywhere. Our intelligent bot lets the customers solve their support issues immediately and reduces the number of service desk interactions, reducing support costs. It handles multiple users simultaneously and transfers the issue to a live agent if it requires human expertise.
- Is my application complete for the Nursing program?
- Have I been admitted to the Nursing program?
- How much is the program?
- Did you receive my application for financial assistance?
- What documents am I missing?
- How much is my financial aid?
- When is my priority registration date?
- Why does my record have a hold on it?
- What is the current course load and grade level?
- Who is my academic advisor?
- How much do I owe?
- If I don’t pay soon, what will happen?
- Can I pay in installments?
- I forgot my password
- I need to connect my PlayStation to the network
- I can’t see my course
- I need a new phone setup
Features & Benefits
- Leverages existing knowledge base/FAQs
- Works on any device/ responsive design for any device
- Multi-channel support (SMS text, virtual assistant, live chat, phone)
- Transfers to live support if needed
- Adaptive learning & Artificial Intelligence
- Performance analytics & executive dashboards
- Handles multiple end-users at the same time
- Can answer up to 80% of all your inquiries
- One place to go for student questions
- 24×7 Anytime anywhere access
- Expands service hours for online and non-traditional students
- Drive student engagement
- Faster responses drives-up conversion rates
- Reduces errors and increases compliance
- Improves agent response time and customer experience
- Spend more time advising students and less time answering repetitive questions
- Relieve pressures of semester starts
Create a hyperlink to send students directly to the bot
The bot can have a conversation with students through Facebook messenger
Setup kiosks with an integrated bot with voice-activated virtual assistants like Google Mini, Amazon’s Alexa
Send out an SMS with important information, such as deadline reminders