About the Client
Established in 1905, Northwest Missouri State University is a state-assisted, four-year regional university, located in Maryville, Missouri. The university is accredited by HLC of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools and offers 127 under-graduate and 40 graduate degree programs. With a present enrollment of about 7,100 students, Northwest is a true advocate of profession-based experience.
Northwest Missouri State University (NMSU) required an experienced Managed IT and Cloud consulting partner that could consult the University and augment its Banner® environment. In addition to this, an ongoing investment in time-consuming and expensive upgrades, the University’s systems prohibited users from quickly adopting and benefiting from powerful new application functionality.
Post a rigorous assessment and evaluation, the University chose OculusIT for the following:
- On-going Banner® DBA Managed Services
- Installations, upgrades, configuration, Cloning, Deployments and patch management of the ERP integration components
- Install, configure/deploy on demand, for Web Application servers and enterprise systems, (e.g. Oracle WebLogic, Tomcat etc.)
- Trouble-shoot, repair issues with Oracle databases and associated Banner® applications
- Install, configure, deployments, upgrades of BEIS components and migration from WebLogic to Tomcat
- General maintenance and on-call support during business hours for Banner® systems
- Project Management Office
- Cost optimization by eliminating costly upgrades
- Strategic planning of reallocating staff to other areas