Feb 2022 NJ: OculusIT, a leading managed IT and cloud services company, recently announced its partnership with New Mexico State University for Managed Services including ERP Functional and Programming expertise.
New Mexico State University was looking to partner with an expert ERP company to streamline its ERP operations. OculusIT will provide remote database administration and application administration services for New Mexico State University’s databases, application homes, and application environments, which includes but is not limited to:
- Installing, configuring, upgrading, and performing database system-level security administration for the database environments.
- Performing periodic log reviews and analyses to determine the stability of the databases and application environments.
- Implementing quality assurance practices, including test plans, change, patch management, and lesson issue resolution lessons.
- Establishing technical standards to ensure long-term, cost-effective management and support of the current application hardware.
- Determining the future growth requirements to review and address the application capacity needs.
A dedicated Project Management Office seamlessly integrated with the New Mexico State University team will oversee timely completion of projects, migration aspects, monitoring, and preparing detailed status reports for the institution, thereby providing better control over the project. A Customer Success Manager provisioned to maintain regular communication, capture feedback, and ensure better service delivery standards for New Mexico State University.
“We’re pleased to announce our partnership with New Mexico State University for remote Managed Services including ERP Functional and Programming expertise,” says Jim, Vice President, Engagements at OculusIT. “We’re confident that our ERP experts will help streamline their operations and manage their Banner® environment and refocus IT attention to strategic campus projects,” Jim further added.
About New Mexico State University
Founded in 1888, New Mexico State University is a public land-grant research university with its main campus in Las Cruces, New Mexico. It is the oldest public higher ed institution in the state of New Mexico and among the two flagship universities in New Mexico. The university offers 180+ degree programs for aspirant students. For further information, please visit www.nmsu.edu
OculusIT™ is the higher ed industry’s customer-centric, high-touch IT services partner of choice. We help institutions drive competitive advantage by empowering them with cost leadership, responsive and flexible IT solutions, managed ERP, security and infrastructure services, and 24x7x365 support. For further information, please visit www.oculusit.com