January 2022, NJ: OculusIT, a leading managed IT and cloud services company, recently announced its partnership with Hofstra University for Banner® DBA Services.
Hofstra University was looking to partner with an expert ERP company to streamline its ERP operations. OculusIT will provide remote database administration and application administration services for Hofstra University’s databases, application homes, and application environments, which includes but is not limited to:
- Installing, configuring, upgrading, and performing database system-level security administration for the database environments.
- Performing periodic log reviews and analyses to determine the stability of the databases and application environments.
- Implementing quality assurance practices, including test plans, change, patch management, and lesson issue resolution lessons.
- Establishing technical standards to ensure long-term, cost-effective management and support of the current application hardware.
- Determining the future growth requirements to review and address the application capacity needs.
A dedicated Project Management Office seamlessly integrated with the Hofstra University team will oversee timely completion of projects, migration aspects, monitoring and preparing detailed status reports for the institution, thereby providing better control over the project. A Customer Success Manager provisioned to maintain regular communication, capture feedback, and ensure better service delivery standards for Hofstra University.
“We’re pleased to announce our partnership with Hofstra University for remote Banner® DBA Services,” says Jim, Vice President, Engagements at OculusIT. “We’re confident that our ERP experts will help streamline their operations and manage their Banner® environment and refocus IT attention to strategic campus projects,” Jim adds further.
About Hofstra University
Hofstra University is a private university based out of Hempstead, New York, that originated in 1935 as an extension of New York Univerisity. It is currently Long Island’s largest private university that serves more than 6400 undergraduate students. For further information, please visit www.hofstra.edu
OculusIT is the higher ed industry’s customer-centric, high-touch IT services partner of choice. We help institutions drive competitive advantage by empowering them with cost leadership, responsive and flexible IT solutions, managed ERP, security and infrastructure services, and 24x7x365 support. For further information, please visit www.oculusit.com
Unifyed and Jacksonville University Select OculusIT as Cloud SIS & ERP Professional Services Partner