About the Client
Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady University (FRANU), formerly Our Lady of the Lake College, is a private Catholic university in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. It was founded in 1923 and is sponsored by the Franciscan Missionaries of Our Lady, North American Province. The university has an enrollment of approximately 1700 students. It offers associate’s, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees in programs such as nursing, health sciences, humanities, behavioral sciences, and arts and sciences.
Due to recent C19 pandemic, FRANU was looking for an IT Managed and Consulting Services provider who can assess their readiness and implementation options for achieving business continuity in the following areas:
- Online learning continuity
- Work from home employee access continuity
- Online collaboration continuity
This is to help them overcome challenge of managing multiple projects with limited manpower on staff and find a cost-effective solution and improving better returns on investments during C19 pandemic.
FRANU connected with Campus Consortium Grant review committee. In recognition of FRANU’s needs and requirements, the Consortium has partnered with OculusIT, LLC to provide the technology platform and services awarded with a one-year, in-kind grant of $5,000 for Business Continuity Planning (BCP) Emergency Audit.
- Online Learning Continuity Audit
- LMS Review
- Work from Home Employee Access Continuity Audit
- Review Video Connect
- Online Collaboration Continuity Audit
- Review Proctoring Services
- Helped FRANU use technology to achieve their strategic plans, modernize the student experience and make education more accessible and affordable for the communities served.
- Campus Consortium grant program helped to connect with technology partners like OculusIT who has demonstrated a longstanding commitment to serving the needs of campuses and have a track record of successful implementations.