About the Client
Fairfield University is a private Jesuit university in Fairfield, Connecticut. It was founded by the Society of Jesus in 1942 and is one of 28 member institutions of the Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities. It offers bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees, and doctoral degrees through its five schools and colleges: the Fairfield University College of Arts and Sciences, the Charles F. Dolan School of Business, the School of Engineering, the Marion Peckham Egan School of Nursing and Health Studies, and the Graduate School of Education and Allied Professions.
Fairfield University was looking for an expert ERP & IT Managed services partner specialized in Ellucian® Banner® for:
- Banner®database administration support.
- Overcome challenge of managing multiple projects with limited manpower on staff
Finding a cost-effective single point and improving better returns on investments.
Through this partnership, OculusIT added value in managing the University’s database application & administration by performing various upgrades for BEIS and SSB, Jenkins Slaves/Agents for ESM, Automic to the latest version, and for Banner® Workflow.
- A dedicated Project Management Office, seamlessly integrated with the University team, will oversee timely completion of projects, monitoring and preparing detailed status reports for the University, thereby providing better control over the project.
- A Customer Success Manager will be provisioned to maintain regular communication, capture feedback and ensure the best service delivery standards for the University
- A fully managed services model augmenting University team capabilities to other strategic student engagement projects.
- Extended a pool of resources to the university at the minimum cost of one subscription.