Warren Wilson College selects OculusIT for Networking & Monitoring Services
Oct 14th 2016, Summit: Warren Wilson College located in Asheville, NC selected OculusIT, a leading Managed IT Services Provider in Higher Education, for Networking & Monitoring Services. OculusIT will support the College’s IT department to provide improved service to deliver superior ROI to Warren Wilson College.The scope of this engagement includes:
- Remote System, Network and Monitoring Support:
- Manage inventory and document the IP-addressable devices which will be monitored such as servers, peripherals and/or network devices
- Remote NOC services that work in conjunction with onsite staff to monitor the networked servers
- Monitoring of systems, applications and processes based on thresholds determined
- Managing the threshold settings on each system and monitoring the collection devices throughout the length of the contract
- Alert onsite staff when alert thresholds have been exceeded or when monitored systems fail to respond
- 24×7 Support
- Microsoft Resources
- Linux Resources
- Network Management
OculusIT will assist Warren Wilson College in efficiently controlling their mission critical IT components by providing them with premium support.
About Warren Wilson College: Warren Wilson College is the only national liberal arts college that fully integrates on-campus work and off-campus community engagement into its curriculum. In addition to its innovative experiential program, the College and its 750 students are known for their strong commitment to environmental sustainability, diversity and social justice. The college also features a top-ranked low-residency MFA Program for Writers and a summer-long Swannanoa Gathering of music and folk arts workshops. Visit www.warren-wilson.edu.
About OculusIT Oculusit is a global leader for Higher-Education and Government-focused IT Managed & Cloud Services with more than 500 clients world-wide. Oculusit provides support and solutions for leading ERP systems, staff augmentation, infrastructure management, environment management, project-based support, emergency technical support, and Virtual CIO consulting and management services. Oculusit operates 24x7x365 to provide increased efficiency, minimal downtime, and reduced costs. For further information, please contact us at email@example.com or visit www.oculusit.com.
For further information
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.oculusit.com