Chicago, IL. OculusIT, a leading managed IT and cloud Services company, recently announced its partnership with New Jersey Institute of Technology for Banner® DBA Services.
NJIT was looking to partner with an expert ERP Managed Services company to streamline their ERP operations. OculusIT will provide remote database administration and application administration services for NJIT’s databases, application homes and application environments. This includes:
- Installing, configuring, upgrading, and performing database system level security administration for the database environments
- Performing periodic log review and analysis to determine the stability of the databases and application environments
- Implementing quality assurance practices including test plans, change and patch management, and issue resolution lessons learned
- Establishing technical standards to ensure the long-term, cost effective management and support of current application hardware
- Determining future growth requirements and reviewing and addressing application capacity needs
A dedicated Project Management Office seamlessly integrated with the NJIT team will oversee timely completion of projects, migration aspects, monitoring and preparing detailed status reports for the institution, thereby providing better control over the project. A Customer Success Manager will be provisioned to maintain regular communication, capture feedback, and ensure better service delivery standards for NJIT.
“We’re pleased to announce our partnership with New Jersey Institute of Technology for remote Banner® DBA Services.”, said Jim, Vice President, Engagements at OculusIT. “We’re confident that our ERP experts will help streamline their operations and manage their Banner® environment and refocus IT attention to strategic campus projects.”
About New Jersey Institute of Technology
New Jersey Institute of Technology is the state’s public polytechnic university and a leader in STEM education, research, economic development, and service. It is a public research university in Newark, New Jersey founded in 1881 with the support of local industrialists and inventors. NJIT offers 52 undergraduate majors and 67 graduate programs and enrolls about 11,500 students, 2,000 of whom live on campus.
For more information, please visit https://www.njit.edu/
OculusIT™ is a global, managed IT and cloud services company that, together with its technology partners, serves more than 600 colleges and universities. Headquartered in Chicago, OculusIT™ has a delivery network and operations across North America and globally.
For further information, please visit www.oculusit.com