|Shift Timings||8:00 AM-5:00 PM (EST)|
- Engaging with business leaders to understand requirements necessary for appropriately proposing technical solutions followed by the analysis, design, data modeling, coding, implementation, testing and documentation according to established standards and industry best practices.
- Diagnosing and resolving problems in the maintenance and support of Banner® and dependent component.
- Analyzing existing business processes and related applications to realize efficiencies.
- Potentially compiling code into programs and correcting errors detected in compile process.
- Analyzing code to find causes of errors and revising programs.
- Designing and coding layouts for onscreen user interfaces, printed outputs and interfaces with other systems.
- Providing direction in developing test scripts for utilization during upgrades and patch application; confirming program meets specifications, obtaining client signoff of efforts.
- Technical experience programming in Banner® by Ellucian®.
- Oracle database developer expertise including designing, developing, and tuning Oracle PL/SQL (packages, procedures, functions, and triggers).
- Experience with RESTful API development.
- Strong knowledge of data integration techniques.
- Expertise leveraging delivered application API’s.
- Ability to troubleshoot ERP issues and offer effective solutions quickly and accurately.
- Ability to manage multiple complex and time sensitive projects simultaneously.
- Strong evaluation / planning / decision making skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to be flexible; quick learner; focused, detail oriented.
- Experience with Banner® 9 by Ellucian® Extensibility solutions:
- Page Builder
- Theme Editor (can include Ellucian® Theme Editor cloud version, if provisioned to client) <l/i>
- Configure Page Components (CPC)
- Text Manager
- Domain Extension Tool (DET)
- Supplemental Data Engine (SDE)
- Administrative Extension Tool
- Evidence of knowledge or experience using Argos reporting application.
- Experience working with a scheduler process (eg. UC4/Automic).