|Position||MANAGER PMO AND SERVICE DELIVERY|
|Reporting Manager||Program Manager|
|Shift Timings||8:00 AM-5:00 PM (EST)|
- Build strategic roadmaps and drive achievement of key milestones for our largest and critical customers in a post-sales relationship.
- Engage with Director and C-Level executives to understand business needs and establish strong executive relationships.
- Be involved in the change management process of the customers environment to ensure success and service uptime
- Go “toe to toe” with customer technical stakeholders on most issues, and use your judgment when to pull in the heavyweight engineers/consultants/architects as necessary.
- Establish working relationships with other AISPL account team members such as AMs, BDMs to achieve best results for the customer.
- Be available outside of business hours to help coordinate the handling of urgent issues as needed.
- Ensure achievement of the SLA metrics, service KPI’s and customer satisfaction.
- Person should have a strong understanding of projects lifecycle and deliverables of each phase.
- Should be good in agile development methodology Knowledge of six sigma and its tools that helps in different phases of project e.g. QFD, FMEA, Fish-Bone etc.
- The candidate should have led large size programs and have a proven delivery track record as a project manager. Should be able to handle multiple priorities in parallel.
- 8 – 11 years of experience
- A professional certification in any or all of the following:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree/ Preferred Graduate / Masters in Computers / IT or equivalent academic qualification.
- PMP Certification.
- ITIL Certification.
- Strong team player The role entails working with multiple The VP Service Delivery & PMO will focus on the transition period or defined transformation period and ensure the orderly, utilizing established Transition methodologies, activities and work product, helping clients to achieve a higher level of maturity by directing, facilitating, coordinating, tracking and reporting on the successful execution and completion of projects.
- Should develop project plans for the transformation, educate the Transformation Team on the appropriate Transformation Methodology, deploy consistent project management techniques, and lead process improvement projects and activities.
- Should be able to lead a team of Project / Transition managers and Application Support engineers
teams hence the candidate would need to display inclusiveness to lead as well as take the team along the life of the Program.
- Collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources.
- Strong analytical skills strong problem-solving skills, communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information / data to make decisions; anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve Demonstrated customer focus.
- Person needs to effectively manage business and IT stakeholders through regular reviews and effective communication. He should also be a strong team player ensuring great collaboration inter and intra teams for effective execution.
- Should demonstrate proven senior stakeholder management experience, Clear leadership and communication skills.