|Reporting Manager||Sr. Manager Network|
|Shift Timings||8:00 AM-5:00 PM (EST)|
- Provide general and routine technical support to a broad range of installation, patching, configuration, and updates to network infrastructure requiring the ability to research, analyze, and resolve problems effectively to meet established performance metrics.
- Maintain documented (e.g. Disaster Recovery) procedures for LAN/WAN Infrastructure.
- Collaborates and contributes with team members, vendors, and other technical staff to develop, design, implement, and continuously improve systems.
- Would require on-call availability and working a 24 x 7 shift hours.
- Active coordination with team members and other groups to effectively perform break-fix and administration support for daily operations.
- Follows procedures and guidelines to install, patch, configure, customize, troubleshoot, upgrade, integrate, and maintain systems, IOS, network and port configuration, firewalls, load balancers, and peripherals etc.
- 12 – 14 years of experience
- A professional certification in any or all of the following:
- CCNP essential. CCDP or CCIE is preferred
- Technical I.T. infrastructure or operations experience.
- Primarily hands-on experience in a complex network environment.
- In-depth knowledge in WAN transport systems/services, LAN switching technology (including Spanning tree, VTP domain management), routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP) etc.
- Proven ability to manage a multi-vendor WAN, multi-protocol routing.
- Strong hands-on experience on Network hardware like Cisco Nexus switches, Cisco Classic switches, Cisco routers, Avaya Switches, HP switches etc.
- Hands-on experience on Multi-vendor firewall like Checkpoint firewalls, Sonicwall, Sophos, Palo Alto etc.
- Hands-on experience on BIG IP F5 load balancers & iRule.
- Hands-on experience in some of or all following areas: VSS, Data Center Technologies, HSRP, QoS, VoIP (Cisco/Avaya), DMVPN, SSL VPN/Ipsec VPN, Wireless technologies, F5 load balancers, WAAS
- Have knowledge on AWS
- Good experience on Site-2-Site VPN, Remote VPN, Data Protection, URL filtering, NAT, QOS, IPSEC, Threat management
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in an efficient manner.
- Proven experience of LAN/WAN/Security design & implementation.
- Demonstrated excellence in communications, presentation and customer focus skills.
- Proven commitment to quality results.