|Position||AWS ADMINISTRATOR L2|
|Reporting Manager||Lead Cloud Engineer|
|Shift Timings||8:00 AM-5:00 PM (EST)|
- Acts as a liaison between Infrastructure and Delivery Teams.
- Represents Infrastructure and enforce Cloud Services standards with global services and/or partners.
- Also responsible for Patching Linux/Windows servers in our in house Datacenters, AWS and Azure platforms
- Architecting and Provisioning Windows and Linux environments in AWS and VMware
- Strong understanding of Operating systems (RH Linux and Windows) and troubleshooting methodologies
- Need to have good experience in patching Windows/Linux servers
- Strong understanding of middleware application software including Apache and Tomcat is preferred
- Ability to be part of an On-Call Rotation and perform weekend activities as needed.
- 3 – 5 years of experience
- A professional certification in any or all of the following:
- AWS certified Cloud Practioner for AWS Admin L2 .
- Strong understanding of troubleshooting methodologies and root cause analysis.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows and LINUX operating systems.
- Experience provisioning environments (Public Cloud – AWS or Azure) (VMWare) Strong understanding of Active Directory and LDAP.