IT Planning and Consulting
OculusIT helps colleges and universities navigate the strategic planning process to engage constituents from across the institution and develop alignment. We achieve this through our collaborative approach, which is focused on creating a shared vision, strategy, and implementation plan while fostering engagement and building bench strength toward shared governance. The strategic planning process will include input from faculty, staff, students, alumni, the governing board, and the business community in order to develop a strong vision and strategic objectives.
We understand how important it is to honor your institution’s culture and the manner in which people are engaged in this process. To ensure the process meets your institution’s transformational needs as well as the strategic planning objective, the CampusWorks team will work closely with your leadership team to plan the engagement.
As your campus grows, the technology adopted today will have to be updated and transformed for future readiness and evolving student needs. Building an agile, robust and future ready IT roadmap is a challenge that all higher education institutions face. OculusIT will navigate you through this seemingly chaotic transition. We offer technology consulting across four key strategic priorities.
New Technology Adoption
Updating Legacy Systems
Business Continuity Assessment
Why are we your partner of choice for technology consulting?
- Understanding your campus IT objectives, goals and future vision.
- An effective communication strategy to collect feedback from your IT teams and keeping them abreast with the change.
- We ensure a clear focus on IT goals, which facilitates efficiency and effectiveness.
- Our experts ensure that your in-house IT resources are used on priorities only.
- Fast and reliable solutions to address your critical IT needs with a keen focus on affordability.