SUMMIT, NEW JERSEY, March 24, 2022 – Essex County College has partnered with OculusIT, higher education’s leading managed IT and cloud services company for Managed ERP Services, including functional and programming expertise to optimize their core operations and maximize IT resources.
Essex County College sought to partner with an experienced managed services provider to transform and streamline its ERP operations. OculusIT will provide the Newark, New Jersey based institution with Managed ERP Services, including:
- Dedicated resources for programming improved ERP processes and support of day-to-day workflows
- Installing, configuring, and upgrading database environments, as well as configure baseline applications for vendor-specific systems
- Maintaining and optimizing Essex County College’s current customizations
- Performing database system-level security administration
- Providing periodic log reviews and analyses to determine the stability of the databases and application environments
- Troubleshooting and providing diagnostic support for the institution’s databases
- Ensuring system performance and reliability by monitoring response times and resolving performance issues
- Implementing best practices, QA measures, and more
“We’re proud to announce our partnership with Essex County College for remote Managed ERP Services,” said Joe Redwine, President of OculusIT. “Our ERP experts will streamline and modernize their Banner® operations so that their IT team can focus their efforts on other strategic campus initiatives. Together, this relationship will drive institutional and student success.”
OculusIT offers robust Managed ERP Services for higher education, including installation, cloud hosting, security audits, programming, and more. With deep expertise in multiple campus platforms, institutions look to OculusIT to ensure enterprise systems are operating at maximum efficiency with streamlined processes to give their institution the competitive edge.
About Essex County College
Established in 1968, Essex County College is a public community college in Essex County, New Jersey. The college offers degree programs in more than 50 different majors along with 26 academic certificate programs. Approximately 25,000 students enroll at Essex County College every year to pursue various degree and non-degree programs. For further information, please visit www.essex.edu.
OculusIT is a global, all-inclusive managed IT, security, and cloud services company dedicated to serving the education industry. Our strategy is to offer the most cost-effective and responsive partnership that provides flexibility and nimbleness in response to economic changes and directly contributes to higher education’s ability to provide and maintain the highest quality IT services. OculusIT grows with you, adapts to you, and ensures consistency and continuity of service with a partnership, service philosophy, and cost savings unparalleled in the higher education IT services domain. Learn more at www.oculusit.com.