Run your organization at peak efficiency with Colleague® Managed Services
Focus on driving your students to success by leveraging OculusIT™ for expertise in Colleague® managed services. We offer implementation support for Colleague® database, application server, identity management and help you optimize your resources and cut operational costs by
providing on-going support and training for Colleague®.
We’re offering special discounts on Colleague® Hosting Services:
- Scope: Colleague® Production & Test in the Cloud, Cloud Monitoring, Managed Backups
- Cloud Platforms Supported: AWS, VMware OHC, Oracle, Azure
- Optional Services: Colleague® Patching & Upgrades
Our Consultation Portfolio for Colleague® Managed Services
- Colleague® database upgrades
- Colleague® application updates and installation
- WebAdvisor® maintenance
- Colleague® system administration
- System and user account management
- Colleague® hosting on the cloud of your choice
- Training and enhancement requests
- Systems integration professional services
OculusIT™ offers AI-powered 24×7 helpdesk services for Colleague® management and support. This enhances the ability to automate personalized messages to FAQs, handle multiple end-users at the same time, lower cost of maintenance and ensures 10x faster resolution rate.
With cloud backup and disaster recovery solutions, OculusIT™ ensures that all your applications on Colleague® are always up and running. This includes business impact analysis, built-in WAN acceleration, 1-click failover mechanism,
testing and support.
Adaptive MFA lets you access your Colleague® resources from anywhere at any time with the control you need to authenticate them securely. This includes role-based authentication, push authentication notifications, diverse detection criteria and fingerprint authentication.
OculusIT™ offers end-to-end security and monitoring for your critical Colleague® applications via 24×7 Network Operations Center (NOC) and Security Operations Center (SOC). This includes threat detection & response with real time data enrichment, analytics, incident management and flexible deployment options.
Disclaimer: All trade names, registered or otherwise, are property of their respective owners, all rights reserved. OculusIT™ is not affiliated with or endorsed by
Ellucian®, Banner® or Colleague®.