Campus Transformation with the Cloud of Choice
Campus operations demand greater agility and accessibility than ever before. The outset of emerging technologies like big data, IoT, AI, M2M interactions, and an ever-increasing dependency on digital assets need heavy computing power. The solution is the Cloud. OculusIT stands out from the competition with the best-in-class delivery models and a technology partner ecosystem that helps realize the journey to the Cloud in the most cost-effective way.
Our Cloud Proof Points
Benefits Of Moving To The Cloud
Your campus doesn’t have to worry about infrastructure management and IT staffing for network, security and server hardware and operating systems.
Convert capital expenditures to operating expenditures, and eliminate the headaches associated with security, end-of-life hardware, and maintenance.
The Cloud provides a high availability infrastructure with defined uptime SLAs and auto-failover as required.
The Cloud reduces the costs related to real estate, running and maintaining the data center (electricity, cooling systems, networks, etc.), and lowering the TCO.
With the virtualization of desktops, servers, and classrooms, the institution can save on incremental IT infrastructure costs and scale up seamlessly.
OculusIT offers 24×7 monitoring and support
Our Portfolio of Services for Oracle® eBusiness Suite
- Assessment and planning workshops
- Communications, conversion, data archiving, testing, training, and instance management strategy
- Data conversion and migration
- Project assurance and health assessments
- Project management and planning
- Module phasing and rollout schedule
- Business process mapping and gap analysis
- Report specification and design
- Best practices for collaborative team behavior
Move to the Oracle® Cloud with Confidence
We leverage the power of the Oracle® Cloud to deliver high-performance capabilities for IT platforms. With its high speed and flat topology, Oracle® offers the most advanced and flexible cloud solutions for enterprise applications. OculusIT experts hold more than a decade of experience in implementing the Oracle® High Availability Solutions on the Cloud.
Our Portfolio of AWS™ Cloud Migration and Management
AWS™ Migration Services
- Public, private, and hybrid Cloud management services
- Consultation on buying new AWS™ products/services or optimizing existing AWS™ products to suit the campus’s requirements
- Providing alternatives to reduce the operating costs
- Re-host applications on the Cloud or re-engineering applications for the Cloud
- Backup BCP and DR process audits
- One-on-one support for answering AWS™ queries
AWS™ Managed Services
- Deployment and configuration of applications on AWS™
- On-premise AWS™ administration
- Performance monitoring for applications
- Resolving incidents related to AWS™
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Account monitoring and management of AWS™
- AWS™ infrastructure management
- Cost optimization and planning
Our Portfolio of OculusIT Hybrid Cloud Services
- Continuous health monitoring with site recovery
- Site replication and disaster recovery solutions
- Daily VM backups and system-level data integrity checks
- Secure and reliable backup-as-a-service
- Cloud brokerage managed services
- Managed cloud strategies that optimize the environment
- Cloud migration and modernization services
- Data management and analytics
OculusIT Hybrid Cloud
OculusIT Hybrid Cloud provides end-to-end cloud computing services at unbeatable prices with utmost efficiency. Our cloud offerings are secure, reliable, quick, and backed up so that the applications are always up and running. With over 15 years of expertise in disaster recovery, OculusIT Hybrid Cloud goes far beyond simple backup to ensure all critical workloads are protected and the disaster recovery process tuned to the campus’s priorities and compliance needs.
Microsoft Azure® Managed
Migrating applications to Azure® requires a strategy that addresses security, reliable backup, storage, recovery, and redundancy. The scope of our managed services for Azure® includes a comprehensive suite of services for setup, migration, and management of assets on Azure®, including disaster recovery (DR), backup, server instances, and application workloads.
Our Portfolio of Microsoft Azure® Managed Services
- Azure® Migration Assessment and Planning
- Application Migration to Microsoft Azure®
- Infrastructure Migration to Azure® IAAS
- Database Migration to Azure® & SQL Database
- Hybrid Cloud Services
- Deployment Planning and Evaluation