Dec 14th 2016, Summit: Central Arizona College (CAC) located in Coolidge, Arizona selected OculusIT, a leading Managed IT Services Provider in Higher Education, via an RFP process as their new partner for Ellucian® Banner® and Oracle® database administration (DBA) support services. Under this engagement, OculusIT will provide technical DBA services that will support CAC’s IT department and functional experts with the operation and maintenance of their ERP/SIS.
The scope of this engagement includes:
- Manage the integrity of security design and engineering for Banner® applications and systems.
- Administration of Banner® user security to protect data, software and hardware.
- Monitor the performance and reliability of Banner® systems and 3rd party tools.
- Resolve any data performance issues.
- Perform complex configuration, change management and data testing activities.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues with Banner® systems.
- Participate in the development of database-driven application development projects.
- Provide programming/scripting assistance to support Banner® system automation.
- Debug and optimizes SQL statements.
About Central Arizona College: Central Arizona College (CAC) is a public community college located in Coolidge, Arizona. “CAC,” as the school is commonly known. Central Arizona College is a dynamic and multifaceted institution of higher education featuring nine campuses and centers strategically located throughout Pinal County for the purpose of educating the diverse population of the region. From students of Hispanic and Native American descent to participants in Central Arizona’s Lifelong Learners program, the institution’s diverse college community values the power of innovation, continuous quality improvement and the contribution of the individual. Visit www.centralaz.edu.
About OculusIT Oculusit is a global leader for Higher-Education and Government-focused IT Managed & Cloud Services with more than 500 clients world-wide. Oculusit provides support and solutions for leading ERP systems, staff augmentation, infrastructure management, environment management, project-based support, emergency technical support, and Virtual CIO consulting and management services. Oculusit operates 24x7x365 to provide increased efficiency, minimal downtime, and reduced costs. For further information, please contact us at email@example.com or visit www.oculusit.com.
Disclaimer: OculusIT is not a partner, affiliate nor does an agency relationship exist between Ellucian®, Banner®, or Colleague®. OculusIT does not develop, market or distribute these products or services nor do these companies endorses the products or services of OculusIT.