Vice President Sales
Location – US (Work From Home)
Preferred Industry – Higher ED
Domain – IT Services, System Integration, Cybersecurity, Enterprise Applications
- Designs, implements, and manages salesforecasting, planning, and budgeting processes. Establishes high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting approaches used by the sales Ensures planning, forecasting and budgeting efforts are appropriately integrated with other planning processes employed within the firm.
- Provides leadership to the salesorganization, and counsel to the Senior Vice President Sales, in implementing sales organization objectives that appropriately reflect the firms business goals.
- Responsible for equitably assigning salesforce quotas and ensuring the firms financial objectives are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources through the quota program.
- Accountable for the timely assignment of all salesorganization objectives.
- Partners with senior salesleadership to identify opportunities for sales process improvement. Facilitates successful implementation of new programs through the sales organization by ensuring a well-defined, efficient sales process is in place for launch. Fosters an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Prioritizes investments in enabling technologies in support of salesorganization productivity. Works closely with the Senior VP Sales and Chief Technology Officer to understand firm sales and technology strategy. Recommends changes and enhancements to the company Customer Relationship Management technology platform.
- Responsible for the optimal deployment of sales Makes recommendations for changing salesroles, coverage models, or team configurations to maximize sales productivity.
- Leads a change management process to build organizational understanding of proposed changes, establish support from key leadership stakeholders, and effectively implement new deployment and job models.
- Works closely with senior salesleadership to define the optimal performance measurements and performance management programs required to ensure sales organization success. Aligns reporting, training, and incentive programs with these performance management priorities.
- Ensures salesreports and other internal intelligence is provided to the sales Develops new reporting tools as needed. Coordinates with sales leadership and other stakeholders to lead efficient and accurate sales force reporting initiatives.
- Working closely with salesleadership and Human Resources, establishes a sales force training plan focused on developing and reinforcing critical sales Prioritizes training objectives for selling, sales management, and sales support roles.
- Working with Human Resources and senior salesleadership, designs sales incentive compensation programs that provide market-competitive pay, reinforce sales organization strategy, and align with business and sales organization objectives.
- Establish salescompensation program rules, policies, and procedures. Ensures sufficient resources are assigned to adequately administer sales compensation programs. Works closely with Accounting, Finance, and Human Resources to establish rules, policies, and procedures associated with sales
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Achievement of firm sales, profit, and strategic objectives.
- Accountable for the on-time implementation of sales organization quotas and performance objectives.
- Responsible for the efficient allocation of technology, support, and training resources impacting the sales organization.
- Accountable for accurate and on-time reporting essential for sales organization effectiveness.
- Achievement of strategic objectives defined by company management.