The Director of Infrastructure will be responsible for all internal and client-facing systems, network, and cloud objectives and will strive to ensure that all information assets are secure, available and performing at maximum capacity. The role requires a thorough understanding of the technology underpinning IT systems, as well as a broad, up-to-date knowledge of information security.
- Lead and manage all Infrastructure Services within the parameters established by the Chief Client Officer.
- Manage and achieve the department’s forecast, budget and reporting including P&L and performance targets (company, team and individual)
- Create a client services organizational culture that achieves revenue targets, expense targets, client retention and billable utilization.
- Instill the credo of “We succeed when our clients succeed”.
- Ensure escalated issues are addressed in a timely manner and that established service levels are consistently achieved.
- Be responsible for the uptime SLAs for Hosting in Cloud (specifically AWS; and VMWare based Private Cloud)
- Identify ways for the operations team to improve the client engagement model, including the 24×7 client support and IT functions, by ensuring that processes, procedures and controls are in place to deliver 100% client satisfaction
- Conduct frequent meetings with stakeholders at Client locations to ensure NPS goals.
- Work closely with product management to ensure new service packages and refinement of existing service packages.
- Serve as OculusIT’s client relationship manager and trusted advisor for all infrastructure-related engagements, and ensure customer expectations are met and exceeded.
- Ensure service quality through alignment with goals, outcomes and expectations.
- Validate customer success by ensuring the overall value and health of engagements.
- Support OculusIT Sales and Marketing.
- Engage customers and collaborate with enterprise sales managers to develop strong customer and partner relationships.
- Coach, mentor and develop teams to scale with the growth of the company.
- Deliver value by leading high-quality delivery of a variety of customized engagements with partners and customers.
- Lead great people by attracting top talent to build high performing teams with superior technical depth and outstanding customer relationship skills.
- Foster a corporate culture that promotes the highest ethical practices and encourages individual responsibility and accountability.
- Deliver a variety of customized engagements with partners and customers.
- Be a customer advocate and work with delivery teams to convey partner and enterprise customer feedback as input to the services roadmap.
- Interview, recruit, retain and train employees.
- Develop and maintain documentation (policies and procedures), SOPs and internal training materials.
- Design, monitor, and refine work processes and procedures so that issues are resolved efficiently and by the appropriate level of staff.
- Use industry standard measures to report and review contracts metrics.
- Use industry standard metrics and measures to assess team performance (service quality, staffing levels, service levels, etc.) and adjust resources and processes accordingly.
- Proven experience as an infrastructure services manager
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems, applications and infrastructure
- Proven expertise in Linux, Windows, Networking, and Cloud (AWS preferred)
- Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations
- Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- A strong strategic and business mindset
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- 4-year degree
- Competitive Base + Bonus