|Shift Timings||8:00 AM-5:00 PM (EST)|
- Working with end users to understand business processes and then working to help end users become more efficient and effective utilizing the Banner® by Ellucian® ERP system.
- Providing functional/technical assistance by responding to applicable inquiries regarding errors, problems or questions with programs.
- Guiding in the formulation and coordination of an end-user training strategy, and when appropriate, developing and delivering such training.
- Facilitating various business process reviews and application prototyping sessions as well as providing business process analysis and insight into best practice methodologies.
- Providing project leadership for functional work groups enabling them to stay on time and on task.
- Serving as cross-module integration project coordinator to assist in the resolution of cross-module issues.
- Consulting with supervisors, systems analysts, business analysts and end users to develop functional design specifications.
- Providing direction in developing testing methodology during upgrades and patch application; obtaining client signoff of efforts.
- Working knowledge of the Banner® by Ellucian® ERP functional/technical environment.
- Knowledge in one or more of these specific Banner® functional areas is desired: Registration, Financial Aid, Human Resources, Finance, or Accounts Receivable.
- ARGOS Reporting knowledge
- Business Process Analysis and Improvement experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot ERP issues and offer effective solutions quickly and accurately.
- Ability to manage multiple complex and time sensitive projects simultaneously.
- Strong evaluation / planning / decision making skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Good customer relationship skills.
- Good communication skills; verbal and written Ability to be flexible; quick learner; focused, detail oriented.
- In addition to Banner®, working knowledge of the other Ellucian® product functional/technical environments, such as CRM Recruit, CRM Advise, etc.
- Experience with Banner® 9 extensibility for Administrative Pages and Self-Service, Ellucian® Ethos Integration, and Banner® or Ellucian® Workflow solutions
- Capability of providing quality end-user consultation and support in one or more of these specific Banner® functional areas is desired: Registration, Financial Aid, Human Resources, Finance, or Accounts Receivable.