|Position||AWS ADMINISTRATOR L3|
|Reporting Manager||Lead Cloud Engineer|
|Shift Timings||8:00 AM-5:00 PM (EST)|
- Troubleshooting of all assignments that are routine in nature.
- Works on more than one task at a time and manages work effectively by prioritizing own assignments, schedules, and meetings resulting in timely completion of work.
- Basic knowledge of principles, practices, standards, and procedures in one or more functions of the job. Relies on established procedures, criteria and rules, to plan and accomplish tasks.
- Provide general and routine technical support to a broad range of installation, patching, configuration, and updates to virtual infrastructure requiring the ability to research, analyse, and resolve problems effectively to meet established performance metrics. Maintain documented (e.g. Disaster Recovery) procedures for OS Infrastructure.
- Collaborates and contributes with team members, software vendors, and other technical staff to develop, design, implement, and continuously improve systems. Would require on-call availability and working a 24 x 7 shift hours.
- Active coordination with team members and other groups to effectively perform basic Windows Server and administration support for daily operations. Follows procedures and guidelines to install, patch, configure, customize, troubleshoot, upgrade, integrate, and maintain systems, software, network and port configuration, host-based firewalls, and peripherals.
- 6 – 9 years of experience
- A professional certification in any or all of the following:
- AWS certified Sysops Administrator Associate for L3.
- Expert Knowledge of Red Hat, Ubuntu Linux and UNIX. Solaris & AIX knowledge is value- add. (min 7 yrs)
- Expert Knowledge of Amazon Web Services IaaS / PaaS (min 4 yrs)
- CloudFormation, (Infrastructure as Code), Elastic Beanstalk, ECS (Orchestrating Containers), OpsWorks (Automate Operations), CodeDeploy, CodePipeline, CodeCommit (Implementing CI/CD pipelines on AWS)
- Certification is mandatory to professional level for AWS & RHEL.
- Expert knowledge on TCP/IP, NFS, NIS, DNS, DCE/DFS, LDAP, LPAR, SNMP, Workload balancing, Power5 virtualization.
- Knowledge of shell scripting (Bash, sed, awk, etc)).
- Strong CLI and API technology use experience (e.g. PowerShell, Python, Ruby, Bash, YAML or JSON)
- Deep understanding of IP Networking (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, SSL/TLS, etc.)
- Familiarity with Apache, Samba, MySQL an added advantage
- Expert Knowledge of Windows Azure IaaS / PaaS (Min 3 yrs)
- Azure & AWS platform development and deployment concepts
- Design, develop, manage and support AWS & based Solutions.
- Manage proof of concepts, exploratory projects to identify, evaluate and eventually adopt most suitable Cloud Computing (Public & Private Clouds, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS) model.
- Core concepts of VHD, VHDX, Azure Tooling & Blob storage handling and workload migration to and from AWS, VMware etc.
- Knowledge of industry standard virtualization product (Vmware / Citrix / RHEV).
- Experience in migrating on-premise solutions/applications to Cloud
- Working knowledge of Windows Azure Platform / MVC, Computing (Web Role, Worker Role), AppFabric Services (ACS, Caching, and Service Bus
- Familiarity with Oracle, Apache, Samba, MySQL, PostgreSQL would be an added advantage.
- ITIL Process certified
- People Management Skills essential
- Exceptional communication skills