The Next Big Step Towards Data Security
The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act requires financial institutions to explain their information-sharing practices to their customers and to safeguard sensitive data. OculusIT helps organizations with an in-depth administrative evaluation of procedures, networks, and applications which in turn helps achieve GLBA compliance.
What assessment services do we offer?
- Threat Assessment
- Administrative Controls
- Physical Controls
- Non-compliance to any regulation, law or policy
- Natural disasters
- Authorized / Unauthorized personnel
- Malicious software
- Tangible and intangible assets
- Computer systems including databases, system software, hardware, network communications, and application software
- Data in transit and storage
Why choose OculusIT?
Third-party objective assessment and a comprehensive report of the state of GLBA compliance at your organization
Identification of non-compliant areas and understanding of what actions are needed to comply with GLBA Safeguards and Privacy Rules
Uncover opportunities to minimize operational, fraud, reputation, compliance, and technology risks
Reduction of the cost, confusion, and complexity of GLBA compliance