Unifyed provides a single platform to rapidly launch a digital campus for mobile devices and website. It provides out-of-the-box integration to leading SIS, LMS, CRM, and other enterprise apps with a scalable Single Sign-On. With OculusIT, you can explore Unifyed’s ready-to-roll apps for the higher education industry. Unifyed has created a robust Content Management System (CMS) that permits site administrators to create content across pages, efficiently. Unifyed content management system provides a great deal of features including customizable web themes, reusable content, and an easy-to-use program.
Access to university products, services, events, notifications, and brand is fragmented across various standalone websites, intranets, enterprise resource planning systems, learning management systems, social media platforms and mobile apps.
- User Access: Websites for a higher educational university requires different access to rights for multiple users (professors, students, website visitors, etc). Unifyed provides modules for controlling access and posting content quickly across multiple channels and sites.
- Integrated Text Search: Unifyed’s integrated text search enables you to rapidly perform search actions via saved, ad-hoc and integrated search capabilities.
- Document Management: With Unifyed CMS, 1) institutions can enable users to digitally sign documents, 2) organize all institutional information in a secure central repository, 3) grant or revoke user rights, among many others.
- Workflow Designer: With the new workflow designer, institutions can streamline processes and document approvals. They can further simplify processes with real-time notifications, to-do lists etc.
- E-Forms: Collect raw data from web pages, mobile devices, and software applications. Validate, store, organize, and secure content collected through E-Forms.
- Information Management: Manage the complete lifecycle of content from engagement and retention to archiving and deletion.