Many companies underestimate the risk of data being lost or compromised and haven’t tested the robustness of their internal data management strategies and systems. OculusIT provides multi-vendor solutions to optimize your storage, archiving, retrieval, backup, and recovery of data to ensure business continuity, disaster recovery, compliance, and the rapid delivery of information to your business. OculusIT’s storage and data backup management services will enable you to:
- Understand the current state of your IT infrastructure and develop a road map to support future initiatives
- Keep information protected, compliant, and available in line with your business’ expectations
- Avoid loss of critical data through robust Disaster Recovery (DR) and backup and recovery
- Categorize data based on value and importance, in turn driving down costs and reducing complexity and risk
- Understand how to reduce risks and analyze return on investment to justify future investments
- Enhance SLAs and improve the efficiency of administrators.
OculusIT services can be tailored to meet your organization’s needs, from the smallest to the most complex requirements. We help companies benefit from focusing on core business objectives rather than managing and monitoring backup jobs and dealing with the complexity of deploying and managing on premise storage and data backup systems.
- Security: The level of protection that OculusIT offers is unparalleled. The data is encrypted over wire and stored within our data centers, ensuring that the data in transit and the data at rest are highly secure.
- Highest data availability: With two copies of data, the local copy ensures faster recovery, the remote copy provides redundancy, and with tape off-site, there is long term retention of data.
- Seasoned professionals: We have skilled resources with strong back-up management capabilities, and with OculusIT’s backup services you can off load mundane backup management activities and get rid of monitoring backup jobs with an end-to-end managed backup service.
- Flexibility: OculusIT offers flexible models, allowing you to scale as your data grows and provides predictable costs and reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Assurance: OculusIT provides regular reporting, 24X7 monitoring of backup processes, and round the clock support ensures high backup success rates.
- Tape Backup – Data is periodically copied from the usual storage device to a tape cartridge. This ensures that in the event of a hardware crash, your data is never lost. The tape should be stored off-premises for maximum security.
- Disk-to-Disk Backup – This service involves backing up a computer hard disk to another hard disk rather than to a tape. The hard disk should be stored remotely in case an unfortunate event occurs at your facility.
- Cloud-based Backup & Recovery – Cloud service providers upload your files to their servers, so your data is secured on the internet. This ensures that you have a backup in case something happens to your original files. Cloud backup is a substitute for off-site backup.