OculusIT ensures the accuracy and efficiency of your network management function and synchronizes with your provisioning processes. Whether you outsource with us or update internal systems, OculusIT will help you improve network visibility, reduce costs, and leverage the latest mobility and cloud solutions. We strive to give our clients enterprise-level services and solutions at prices that work for small businesses.
OculusIT’s team of experts can become your outsourced IT department, responding to issues quickly, often before you even know about them. We cover everything from your servers and network infrastructure, to your computers, workstations and mobile devices, and provide end-to-end solutions for all your technology needs. With OculusIT as your outsourced network management services partner, you will experience:
- Less downtime – Faster resolution leads to more productivity
- Few day-to-day issues – Proactive maintenance prevents issues in genera
- More opportunities – And more time in the day to take advantage of them
- Flat-rate IT budget – Know your IT expenses ahead of time with minimal cost
- Infrastructure protection – Keep your network and devices safe and secure
- Business continuity – Through backup and disaster recovery methods and best practices
- Support – Know that your business is in good hands 24×7
Instead of constantly having to upgrade technology and skills, let OculusIT’s specialists handle some or all your network management needs. Fully supported by our managed network services team, you can redirect your IT resources toward longer-term planning and the development of strategic applications. As you focus on core business goals, count on OculusIT to back you up:
- We provide detailed web-based reports charting traffic volumes, data quality, and overall network health.
- We proactively monitor, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve problems before they lead to downtime. We notify you of any significant events or thresholds that may impact service. Alarms are immediately documented in an incident-ticketing system, making it easy to isolate and resolve faults.
- Our guaranteed service level agreements ensure optimum systems performance and quick responses to problems, all documented with rigorous ticketing protocols.
- Our formal network change management process helps ensure operational stability.
With OculusIT’s managed network services in place, your people can efficiently exchange vital information while avoiding the inefficiencies of downtime, so everyone works more productively. Knowing that your network is being managed 24×7, your IT teams can reallocate hundreds of hours annually to major upgrades and new solutions that enhance the bottom line.
With managed network services helping to enhance productivity across the organization, your customers benefit from faster response times and superior care, which in turn leads to improved satisfaction levels and long-term loyalty.
As your business changes, so do the demands on your network. We can implement a flexible management solution based on your unique and evolving requirements. OculusIT’s managed network services will automatically keep pace as you:
- Upgrade your network architecture
- Implement critical business applications
- Add new employees and offices
- Move to a new location
- Regroup after a disaster
- Managing network devices – Configuration and maintenance of firewalls, load balancers, routers, switches, hubs, etc.
- Managing network performance – Monitor network thresholds, manage, and administer network usage effectively. Detect network degradation before it becomes severe. Provide visibility of spare capacity and utilization trends
- Bandwidth optimization – OculusIT employs best-of-breed caching, Quality of Service (QoS), compression, and network monitoring/reporting technologies into a single solution that looks at bandwidth usage in its entirety and makes recommendations on how to optimize it.
- Network fault management – Optimizing the detection, performing root cause analysis, isolation, and streamlining of alarms coupled to the problem resolution process. Accurate determination of fault and its location result in improved mean time to repair at reduced costs.
- Network safety – Ensure network safety and isolate programs that are slowing the system. Free bandwidth for key applications. Understand and trace virus traffic. Engage in security and bug patch notification. Administer firewall up-to-dates.
- Technical and management reporting – Event analysis, watch lists, recommendations, and more.
- Enterprise voice networking services – They deliver total telephony solutions, be it fixed, mobile, private or VoIP communication. We ensure you get the dependability, robustness, and cost efficiency of your telecom network.