OculusIT has a range of Ellucian Banner® consulting services from delivering Banner® database, application server, Identity management implementation/health checks to assisting your organization in the implementation of Banner® technology. We also provide Banner® migration and Banner® upgrade viz database, developer suite (forms and reports) and application servers along with upgrades to Banner 9®. Our expert database administrators provide project scoping, disaster recovery, design services application/database security, and application support.
OculusIT’s Banner® team, led by professionals, comes with years of experience and expertise in Banner® professional services for higher educational institutions. We provide on-site, off-site as well as offshore services for Banner®. These services backup, maintain, and monitor the Banner® database via a team of expert domain specialists, that diagnose and resolve the issues immediately. Our models include:
- On-site Business Model
- Hybrid Business Model (onsite and off-site both)
- Off-site Business Model
All Banner® consulting modules including:
- Banner® Student Technical
- Banner® Finance Technical
- Banner® Workflow Technical
- Banner® Document Management Suite Technical
- Banner® Account Receivables Technical
- Banner® Alumni Technical
- Banner® Finance Technical
- Banner® Financial Aid Technical
- Banner® Position Control Technical
- Banner® Web Tailor Technical
- Banner® Technical
Functional: Almost all the Banner® functions, including:
- Banner® Student including student registration/mass loading during admission
- Regular Banner® DBA activities
- Banner® report generation/population selection
- Creation and generation of custom reports
- Converting any kind of functional requirements into Banner® technical including forms/reports/proc/Pro*COBOL
- Banner® Finance/Financial Aid/AR receivable personnel
Remote DBA Services: OculusIT helps you with installing and updating 3rd-party applications in addition to system administration. We provide expertise in remote database administration backed up by over 15 years of experience.
Database Monitoring Services: Our platform tracks, monitors, and manages the client’s databases remotely. Our clients can access information and receive 24×7 live support anytime and anywhere.
Performance Tuning: This includes improving response time, eliminating bottlenecks, increasing scalability, reducing hardware and software costs, and working with developers to improve the performance of SQL and PL/SQL.
Database Management: This includes database architecture and design, installations, enhancements, patches, monitoring, database rebuilding, RAC (Real Application Clusters), replication, capacity planning, and troubleshooting.
Customized Recovery Solutions for Every Institution’s Unique Requirements:
- Employ risk analysis procedures for case-specific diagnoses
- Identify and prioritize exclusive recovery options
- Implement proprietary recovery solutions to minimize downtime and monetary losses and restore business operations
Database Analysis and Design:User requirements, database functionality, logical and physical design, data modeling.
Disclaimer: OculusIT is not a partner, affiliate nor does an agency relationship exist between Ellucian®, Banner®, or Colleague®. OculusIT does not develop, market or distribute these products or services, nor do these companies endorse the products or services of OculusIT.