Over 100 higher education
institutions trust us for complete
OculusITTM has been serving the higher-ed industry for over 15 years with Banner® management expertise. We have the skillset and experience to oversee your entire Banner® environment, from installation, cloud hosting, security audits to the latest upgrades and value-added services.
Simplify your database administration with an expert team that is agile and adaptable to your institution’s changing needs. Our Banner® experts include highly trained DBAs, programmer analysts, and developers that optimize, recommend, upgrade, and manage your entire Banner® environment. We offer on-site, remote as well as after-hour services for Banner®.
We’re offering Banner® Managed Services starting at $47/hour
*Price will vary slightly based on Banner® configuration
Our Consultation Portfolio for Banner® Managed Services
- Banner® software installs, upgrades, and migration
- DBA services
- Programmer Analyst support
- Argos® reporting
- Migration from Banner® 8 to Banner® 9
- DegreeWorks® implementation, upgrade, and cloning
- ODS upgrades and implementations
- Banner® SSO to SSB using a CAS server
- Banner® SSO to SSB & INB using BEIS
- Banner® security audits
- Ethos® implementation and deployment
- Ellucian Solution Manager® implementation and deployment
- Application Navigator® implementation
- Luminis® installation and implementation
- BEP® installation and upgrade
- BRIM® installation and upgrade
- Banner® workflow implementation and upgrade
Value-added Services for Banner®
OculusIT™ offers AI-powered 24×7 helpdesk services for Banner® management and support. This enhances the ability to automate personalized messages to FAQs, handle multiple end-users at the same time, lower cost of maintenance and ensures 10x faster resolution rate.
With cloud backup and disaster recovery solutions, OculusIT™ ensures that all your Banner® applications are always up and running. This includes business impact analysis, built-in WAN acceleration, 1-click failover mechanism, testing and support.
Adaptive MFA lets you access your Banner® resources from anywhere at any time with the control you need to authenticate them securely. This includes role-based authentication, push authentication notifications, diverse detection criteria and
OculusIT™ offers end-to-end security and monitoring for your critical Banner® applications via 24×7 Network Operations Center (NOC) and Security Operations Center (SOC). This includes threat detection & response with real time data enrichment, analytics, incident management and flexible
Disclaimer: All trade names, registered or otherwise, are property of their respective owners, all rights reserved. OculusIT™ is not affiliated with or endorsed by
Ellucian®, Banner® or Colleague®.