Vice President Customer Success
Location – US (Work From Home)
Preferred Industry – Higher ED
Domain – IT Services
- Manage a portfolio of accounts, establish productive, professional and profitable relationships with key personnel and CXO’s in assigned customer accounts.
- Lead, mentor and train a team of account managers.
- Coordinate with various departments within the organization, including support, service, technology and manage resources, in order to ensure seamless functioning of the client accounts.
- Responsible for client receivables; planning and execution of contract renewals.
- Continuously identify opportunities for up-selling /cross-selling the company product portfolio and meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Maintain a consistent schedule of online meetings with the client to manage performance objectives, customers
- Expectations and assess customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Document all requests and comments made by clients to ensure timely feedback and follow-up actions of client escalations.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary.
- Continually innovate, develop and suggest enhancements to the client management function such as new methods of analysis or service techniques.
- Deliver high quality presentations to clients
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Prior Experience in Account Management/ Customer Success / Business Analyst roles.
- Ability to grasp and quickly understand markets, methodologies and techniques.
- Good organizer with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Leadership & team management experience.
- Sound analytical skills and the ability to interpret data and processes accurately.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills able to generate interest and engages the client during presentations
- Ability to maintain a positive, motivational, ‘get things done’ attitude, especially when faced with difficult circumstances.
- Excellent sales/negotiation skills, commitment to customer satisfaction and a hunger to develop new business.
- Achieves strategic customer objectives and account plans defined by company management.
- Good relationship building skills (internal, external, and cross-cultural).
- Well- developed interpersonal skills for internal and external client; Problem solving skills.
- Sound computer skills, especially in the areas of MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Candidates with Project Management & Technical Skills Preferred.