Founded in 2003, LookingGlass was established to cater to the Higher Education industry, providing college students, faculty, and staff a customizable and secure one-stop-source to all campus services. More than 450 institutions have migrated to LookingGlass from solutions such as Ellucian® Luminis®, Liferay®, Sharepoint®, Drupal®, Joomla® and others.
In addition to continuing to service educational institutions, LookingGlass has expanded to provide its Portal and Web Content Management Platform, Products and Services to small, medium and large businesses across all industries.
Access to University products, services, events, notifications and brand is fragmented across various standalone websites, intranets, enterprise resource planning systems, learning management systems, social media platforms and mobile apps.
- Unified web and mobile presence under University brand
- Increase market share by using unified ‘digital campus’ presence to attract, engage and retain remote learners/distance-ed students
- Cost savings from centralizing software, infrastructure and intellectual capital previously required to maintain disparate and different WCMS, Portal and Mobile sites and solutions.
- One-click migration of web content, files and data from any system to LookingGlass
- One-click delivery and publication of content through multiple distribution channels (eg. Web, SMS, email, mobile alert) to target audience (eg. User, groups, roles, entire enterprise)
- Pre-built adaptors to integrate enterprise applications
- Secure, available and scalable SaaS solution.
Students, Faculty and Staff:
- Single sign-on to all campus services from any device
- Personalized and customizable engagement with campus community based on interests, affiliations, classes, degree(s) and role(s).
TOP 3 REASONS TO CHOOSE OCULUSIT