Storage & Backup Management
Many companies underestimate the risk of data being lost or compromised, and have not tested the robustness of their internal data management strategies and systems. Weaknesses only become apparent after significant information loss due to such issues as the lack of regular back-up protocols.
If these challenges sound familiar, look no further. OculusIT provides multi-vendor solutions to optimize your storage, archiving, retrieval, backup and recovery of data to ensure business continuity, disaster recovery, compliance and the rapid delivery of information to your business.
OculusIT’s Storage and Data Backup Management services will enable you to:
- Understand the current state of your IT infrastructure and put into developing a roadmap to support future initiatives
- Keep information protected, compliant and available in line with your business’s expectations
- Avoid loss of critical data through robust disaster recovery (DR) and backup and recovery
- Categorize data based on value and importance, in turn driving down costs and reducing complexity and risk
- Understand how to reduce risks, analyze return on investment to justify future investments
- Enhance SLAs and improve the efficiency of administrators
Because your data is unique and one size doesn’t fit all, each solution is tailored to meet your specific requirements.
OculusIT services can be tailored to meet your organization’s needs, from the smallest to the most complex requirements. We help companies benefit from focusing on core business objectives rather than managing and monitoring backup jobs and dealing with the complexity of deploying and managing on premise storage and data backup systems.
- Security: The level of protection that OculusIT offers is unparalleled. The data is encrypted over wire and stored within our data centers, ensuring that the data in transit and the data at rest are highly secure.
- Highest Data Availability: With two copies of data, the local copy ensures faster recovery, the remote copy provides redundancy and with tape off-site, there is long terms retention of data.
- Seasoned Professionals: We have skilled resources with strong back-up management capabilities, and with OculusIT’s backup services you can offload mundane backup management activities and get rid of the headaches of monitoring backup jobs with an end-to-end managed backup service.
- Flexibility: OculusIT offers flexible models, allowing you to scale as your data grows and provides predictable costs and reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Assurance: OculusIT provides regular reporting, 24X7 monitoring of backup processes and round the clock support ensures high backup success rates.
- Tape Backup – Data is periodically copied from their usual storage device to a tape cartridge. This ensures that in the event of a hardware crash or other failure, your data is never lost. The tape should be stored off-premises for maximum security.
- Disk-to-Disk Backup – This service involves backing up a computer hard disk to another hard disk rather than to a tape. The hard disk should be stored remotely in case an unfortunate event occurs at your facility.
- Cloud-Based Backup & Recovery – Cloud Backup. Cloud service providers upload your files to their servers, so your data is secured on the Internet. This ensures that you have a backup in case something happens to your original files. Cloud backup is a substitute for off-site backup.
TOP 3 REASONS TO CHOOSE OCULUSIT