OculusIT provides expert support for the leading database administration. Our managed database services include database creation, monitoring, daily backups and 24×7 support for Oracle, Microsoft, IBM, MySQL platforms, delivering the availability and data protection you require.
We work with you to develop the ideal database managed services package – whether you need to outsource your entire system, or you already have an in-house DBA but need additional monitoring and support – our expert DBAs will architect a flexible and secure solution that meets your requirements and exceeds your expectations.
OculusIT database services minimize downtime through a variety of clustering, replication, backup, and recovery strategies, and assume responsibility for database monitoring and failover protection. We DBAs effectively become an extension of your team, helping plan for scalability and identifying bottlenecks.
While most of our clients may have access to database development and administration capabilities in-house, they are looking to supplement their existing set of resources with a remote DBA service that could provide comprehensive coverage in the areas of database administration, 24X7 monitoring, issue resolution, proactive performance management and for on-demand consulting services.
- Improved overall manageability of database infrastructure
- Improved application performance, scalability, and end-user experience
- Reduced downtime and average issue resolution time
- 24×7 visibility into database infrastructure
- Peace of mind when it comes to continuous application performance, uptime, and scalability
- Efficient risk management
- Scalable solutions having the potential to manage huge data volumes
- Data protection, Catastrophe planning and Quick recovery from damages
- Enhanced response time, efficiency and throughput
- Improved Memory, CPU and disk I/O resource performance
- Flexible pricing and delivery model
We support complex database applications across all major platforms:
- Oracle RAC
- Oracle Golden Gate
- Oracle Cloud Control
- Oracle APEX
- Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Microsoft SQL Server
- SQL Server DB Cluster
- Cassandra DB
- IBM DB2
- Database Administration
- Database Storage Management
- Database Backup & Recovery
- Database Security
- Database Support Services
- Database Assessment
- Database Tuning Services
- Database Monitoring
- Database Consulting
- Remote DBA Services
Our suite of Oracle®-related services includes:
- Administration of all backups and scheduled jobs
- Proactive data storage administration
- Database health management
- Database disaster recovery planning
- All version upgrades & patches
- 24x7x365 Database Monitoring
- 24x7x365 On-Call and Remote DBA Support
- Performance tuning with a focus on rapid delivery of performance results
- Database installation, including RAC
- Database design
- Security audit
- Oracle® DR set up including Golden Gate configuration
- Performance Tuning – Improving response time, eliminating bottlenecks, increasing scalability, reducing hardware and software costs, working with developers to improve the performance of SQL and PL/SQL.
- Database Management – Database architecture and design, installations, enhancements, patches, monitoring, database rebuilding, backup/recovery, RAC (Real Application Clusters), replication, capacity planning, troubleshooting.
- Database Analysis and Design – User requirements, database functionality, logical and physical design, data modeling.
- Monitoring Alert Response and Resolution – 24×7 monitoring and response to correct performance, availability, and critical security issues that may occur on your database servers
- Database Backups – Setup and monitor a best-in-class database backup suite which allows for seamless and efficient backups while preventing disruptions to your production environment
- Backups Restoration – Restore databases from your backups as needed using tools and techniques that enable point in time recovery across the entire server or a specific schema or table.
- Onboarding and Periodic Audits – Perform an initial system audit followed by periodic audits thereafter to provide both a health and security check of the monitored hosts as well as ongoing tuning recommendations as your applications evolve
TOP 3 REASONS TO CHOOSE OCULUSIT