IT General Assessment
Organizations are constantly evolving through growth, down-sizing, new initiatives, and overall technology innovations. It can be difficult for organizations to maintain stability and security in their IT Infrastructure through all of these changes. In addition, problems can emerge over time: performance gaps, redundancies, inefficiencies and unintended information silos take form. OculusIT offer General IT Assessment Services to help our clients align their IT activities and resources with their strategic business goals.
We consider four perspectives when conducting a General IT Assessment: information, business, technology and applications. This holistic approach allows each of the IT activities to be consistently analyzed and evaluated from the perspective of your company’s domain area.
OculusIT’s General IT Assessment analyzes an expansive range of IT functional areas including:
- Server Infrastructure: Warranty/support, performance, capability planning, virtualization, operating systems
- Data Storage: SAN, permissions, performance, accessibility, availability
- Cloud Services: Compliance, availability, accessibility, service delivery models
- Business Services and Applications: Active Directory/directory services, Collaboration and messaging, CRM, business intelligence
- Network Infrastructure: Power, environment controls, UPS, warranty/support
- Networking Carrier Services: ISP, network switching, wireless, cabling and connectivity, LAN/WAN, warranty/support
- Network Security: RTO Password policies, anti-virus, anti-spam, firewall, content filtering, physical security
- Disaster Recover/Business Continuity: RTO and RPO, DR planning/readiness, business and impact analysis, backups
- Risk: Risk identification, risk analysis
Post completion of the assessment, you receive a detailed report that outlines the current state of your technology and offers detailed recommendations for improvement.
The General IT Assessment from OculusIT will help you re-define your IT objectives. Our IT Assessments will also help you align your IT initiatives with your strategic business plan. OculusIT will help you address the following business challenges:
- Rapid growth and expansion
- Post-merger integration
- Regulation and compliance requirements
- Changes in the competitive landscape
At OculusIT, you can rely on us to leverage the appropriate technology to help you improve your business and continue to win with IT.
TOP 3 REASONS TO CHOOSE OCULUSIT